Presented by: Chimacum Middle School
There are several excellent reasons to have a Miracle Fruit.
Click on the links below for the simple how to answers...and lots of extra information and ideas. Plants and fruit below.
1. If you crave a sweet treat, you can easily and fully satisfy your craving without adding any sugar or sweeteners...No extra carbs.
2. If you need to regulate your blood glucose, you can do it safely with NO side effects and lessen your dependence on insulin.
3. If you have medication aftertaste from chemotherapy, dialysis or other drug programs, you can reduce or eliminate it.
4. If you are an athlete and need the advantage in a super competitive field, you can go for hours WITHOUT BONKING.
5. If you want to taste food again for the first time and unlock flavors you never knew existed, you can and you will be amazed.
6. If you have a restricted diet, or can only eat very small portions, you can eat more calorically dense foods without fear.
7. If you need to make a sour, tart or bitter food, drink, or medication far more pleasing to consume, we have the answer.
Miracle fruit has been well documented in use for over 300 years with NO known side effects, has been the subject of hundreds of scientific papers and studied by the US military that found it safe to consume 3000 portions per day without any harm. We are the only grower in the world that can boast our quality USA Florida grown plants, and the fact that we use NO pesticides, fungicides or herbicides. We grow with OMRI approved fertilizers and use all natural methods and practices to bring you an ultra premium whole fruit. We hope you try it and share it with your family, friends and those in need. Our store and offerings are below check for special deals. A big THANK YOU from the staff of Live Monarch and our Miracle Fruit Team
The Miracle Fruit Plant, sometimes known as Miracle Berry, or Magic Berry (Sideroxylon dulcificum/Synsepalum dulcificum) is a plant first documented by an explorer during a 1725 excursion to its native West Africa. It is an evergreen plant that produces small red berries the size of small grapes throughout the year. These fruits have been consumed for hundreds of years with no reported ill effects. Growing instructions click here.
It prefers an acidic well draining soil with 50% sunlight or less as a container plant. It does well indoors and is happy on a windowsill. Easy to care for and slow growing. Few pests and fewer diseases. Prefers high humidity and to be kept warm. Will not tolerate a hard frost.
The berry is slightly sweet, and contains an active glycoprotein molecule called miraculin. When eaten this molecule binds to the tongue’s sour receptor taste buds, causing bitter and sour foods (such as lemons and limes) consumed after to taste sweet. Your sour receptors do not send the sour signal. This effect lasts between thirty minutes and two hours. It is not a sweetener, as its effects depend on what is eaten afterwards, but has been used to sweeten bitter medicines and lessen most chemotherapy aftertaste to help restore apetite. Most famous for the sweet lemon trick; eat a miracle fruit and lemons taste sweet. Learn more click here.
Availability is on a first come first served basis. At present we have over 1000 plants in various sizes. Growing instructions click here.
The Plants we offer are always the best we have in that size category. The pictures to the right are our average plants in that range. Click on them for a close up view! They are guaranteed to thrive with the proper care. Complete instructions will be included, and we offer free phone support too.
* Sometimes demand spikes and some items may be backordered. To be fair we accept orders and fill them in the order they were placed. Once we are sold out of any category below, any orders placed in excess of our saleable stock will be held till we can fill it, we will contact you and let you know the expected wait time...if not acceptable any monies collected will be refunded immediately.
Prices below are current and may rise as we start to sell out. Supply has never been strong for this very slow growing plant but as an investment it can not be beat...An average 16" plant 4 years old, gives us 40-100 berries on each fruiting flush 3-4 months apart. Learn more click here. Update (9/1/08 we just picked over 200 perfect fruits from this same plant)Update (3/20/09 This same plant has over 1000 new flowers/fruits forming - see Miracle Soil mix below for pictures)Update (1/1/11 This same plant produced about 900 saleable fruit during the 2010 growing season)
HOW OUR ORDER SYSTEM/WAIT LIST WORKS: You must completly fill out our order form. You will 1st get an order #, then will be asked for payment information. If you are on a waiting list: payment, unless you choose Pay pal is not immediate. When we have stock of fruit or plants and can ship we will contact you. If we are not able to reach you within a day or two to confirm payment and shipping information, we will skip your order. If you choose to pay by credit card (second option) we will not charge your card until we are ready to ship. Please make it easy for us to reach you by adding your phone# and email. All orders will be filled in turn and you will be notified of the expected wait.
Click HERE for Miracle Fruit Soil Results
REALLY BIG PLANTS -Forming Fruit - Not always offered as we sell the fruit they produce. The current Ebay Listing has completed.Check here tomorrow for the next week's listing
Growing instructions click here
$6-20 US Priority mail
$22 first pound, $10 each additional
Growing Miracle Fruits
Ready to Pick Fruit
Fresh for Freeze Drying
24-30" Average Plant
Click HEREfor Miracle Soil Results
If you can not see the above Navigation please click here
Copyright © 2002-2017 LiveMonarch.com LMF